In Person Instruction Options:
- You can bring students to the library for a research instruction class.
- We can come to your electronic classroom for library based-research instruction.
- Library instruction classes are given on the most basic subjects as freshman English to more advanced topics such as graduate seminars.
- Our classes can be tailored to your academic needs and fitted to your class schedule. We will teach both large and small-sized classes.
- We would prefer if possible, a week's notice for your class, but will do the best we can to accommodate your needs.
- We can also meet with faculty on an individual basis for orientation to the databases and the web site.
Online Possibilities for Instruction:
- Embedded Librarians are available for instruction assistance in the Blackboard component of your course (be it an online course, hybrid course, or in-person course on campus). Contact Bonnie Mitchell to request an embedded librarian: bmitchell@framingham,edu
- Individual research consultations are available with a librarian for both students and faculty.
- These meetings can be arranged as a separate session or in conjunction with a specific class.