Career Services at Framingham State University
The Career Services & Employer Relations Office takes great pride in providing Framingham State University students and alum with all career and job search related needs. The staff assists with:
- editing resumes and cover letters
- conducting mock interviews
- advising on choosing a major/minor
- finding internships
- applying to graduate schools
- counseling on potential careers and more!
Throughout the academic year our office will host many different career fairs and networking events. These events, as well as many job and internship opportunities, can be found on our online database called RAMTRACK.